Discover 5 Surefire Tools That Guarantee Massive Backlinks to Your Blog
1. Article Marketing Robot is a killer tool for article marketing, because it spins and submits your article. AMR is a completely automated backlink building tool to help drive your website to the top of the search engines. Using the power of AMR, you can get the most out of the articles or blog posts that you write by submitting them, then use their spinning tools to rewrite them and resubmit them as new articles. Once your articles or blog posts become published and found by the search engines, you will begin to get the massive backlinks that are required for your website to get noticed. When your website is noticed, you start to get traffic. When you get traffic, you make money. Make sense? Article Marketing Robot submits your blog content to over 9,000 article and blog directories over the internet and that means huge amounts of backlinks to your page. David Wood gets an enormous amount of traffic this way.
2. OnlyWire sends your blog content to the web’s top social networks with the click of a button. You must first sign up with an account at onlywire and with any of the social sites they submit to. When you have a new publication on your blog, it will automatically post to all the sites you have chosen for submissions with a click of a button. Create instant backlinks and leverage your time by because you aren’t submitting manually to each site.
3. TribePro is my secret weapon when it comes to social media marketing. Why? Because with TribePro, you can connect with a network of other bloggers and entrepreneurs who will help you syndicate your blog content to their own social networks. This is automated so you aren’t syndicating the posts individually. If a tribe member auto syndicates your post, your content goes out to all 42 sites automatically. So, if you have 10 tribe members syndicating you, 420 links are then pointing back to your site. What if you have 100 members auto-syndicating you? Jordan Schultz said that’s when his business really took off, because it greatly increased his visibility and ranking online. Katie Freiling’s Unified Tribe did the same for her business and everyone in that group.
4. Social Monkee also builds links. You can easily increase backlinks to your blog using this tool daily, with the lower end (25 links/day) being free. Register for a free account at Social Monkee, and then submit your blog url to their site. With a paid account Social Monkee will submit your post to 100s of social bookmarking sites on the internet.
5. Free Traffic System is another web-based tool that creates lots of backlinks to my page. This is a free tool, a good reason to get it! Submit your content to their system, and you choose how many sites and what content gets republished. Since your post is not republished on different sites all at once, it is more Google friendly because it appears natural, not automated. It’s scheduled to be republished on different sites over time, which doesn’t raise any red flags with the search engines, causing you to get sandboxed or blacklisted.
You don’t have to attack them all at once. Start with one or two to get going. These tools are huge time savers that really get results.
Do you use any other strategies for back linking to your site? Feel free to share your techniques and strategies by leaving a comment below. And if you find this information valuable and helpful, feel free to share it on Facebook and Twitter with your friends.