98 Empower Network Facebook Syndication Groups
by Ken Pickard | on May 8, 2012
Empower Network Facebook Group a while back I started a document in David Wood’s and David Sharpe’s Empower Network Facebook group. The document had one purpose in mind…to highlight the known Empower Network Facebook Syndication groups who allow the sharing of Empower Network blog posts.
So far 98 groups have been added and more are popping up each day. These groups owners understand the bigger picture when it comes to leverage and syndication.
They understand what it means to be a part of something bigger than themselves. They understand who it means to offer something back to the community. They understand the law of reciprocation and what it truly means to help others.
Before I share the entire list of groups I want to offer a couple of key points that will allow you to thrive in these Empower Network Facebook Groups.
Empower Network Facebook Group… Share Your Blog Post Here!
Guidelines for promoting your group
1. List your group link if you allow others to promote their Empower blog post on your group.
2. You group is an open group.
3. You fully support and promote Empower Network.
4. The main function of your group should only be for allowing empowered network blog posts and syndication.
Syndication tips level 1 to maximize visibility in these groups.
1. Join any or as many groups as you want
2. Leave a comment on 2-3 or more Empowered Network Blog posts that are listed in that group. This should be a relevant comment about the post.
3. Syndicate the post. Hit the Facebook like, Twitter and Google +
4. Note “Done” or another notation on the status of the blog post indicating that you left a comment.
5. Then drop off your latest Empower Network blog post.
Syndication tips level 2.
1. Gather 4-5 people around you and build a tribe of like minded people who share the concept of cross syndication. Ideally you should open this up to your down line top leaders first.
2. Agree to all the syndication tips above and start to leverage the additional tips mentioned in the 15K formula.
3. when there is a webinar or live stream your small group or tribe should comment on each others EN status updates. This will give your status the energy required to attract other people.
Now onto the main event!
join as many groups as you want, however the more you play in that that group the more YOU will be seen as a leader and connector. Have Fun…Play safe and lets get your blog some social love.
Massive List of Empower Network Facebook Groups
Hopefully you can find a group or 5!
The Network Dad
P.S. If you own a group for the sole purpose of letting everyone share each others Empower Network Blog posts, and it’s not listed here please share it below.
This entry was posted in Facebook – All The Fun Stuff You Wanted To Know About and Were Afraid To Ask., Featured
Tags: Empower Network Facebook Groups
« Previous Post
About The Author: Ken Pickard
Ken Pickard is a freedom fighter for new and experienced bloggers. He understands that Your Blog doesn’t need to be a ghost town. This father of 5 has invested thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into his own personal development. Over the last 15 years offline and 3 years online Ken has built teams into the thousands and has figured what works AND what doesn’t. Ken’s passion for helping bloggers build communities around themselves called tribes has birthed the tribe syndication revolution. —->> Connect with Ken and LEARN MORE on how YOU can leverage Empower Network Review <<---- Facebook Comments